This is a list of the major changes in this version of BuildingWorks. It contains new and improved features as well as issues that have been resolved.
All subscribers can download it from https://subscriptions.getbuildingworks.com/myaccount/downloads now.
- New 64-bit CAD engine. This allows the program to access more computer memory which improves import of large files for scan and tracing (e.g. PDF's, DXF, DWG's) and also helps with saving data.
- New show/hide layers by group buttons, allowing you to easily change the visibility of all the layers in a group. E.g. Hide all roof lines.
- You can now show and hide stairs in 3D model from the Visibility menu.
- Fixed 'scan & trace' images not appearing in drawings when project opened on another computer.
4 new specifications have been added:
- Plain concrete slab and screed finish, insulation below slab - Basic Thermal Performance
- Plain concrete slab and screed finish, insulation below slab - High Thermal Performance
- Plain concrete slab and screed finish, insulation below slab - Ultra High Thermal Performance
- Metal stud partition wall with plastering and decoration to one side
- Preview of customer quotes and Bill of Quantites now scale properly on high dpi monitors and do not cut off the right hand side of the pages.