This is a list of the major changes in this version of BuildingWorks. It contains new and improved features as well as issues that have been resolved.
All subscribers can download it from https://subscriptions.getbuildingworks.com/myaccount/downloads now.
NEW: Building Regulations Notes tool. It quickly provides a compact set of notes devised to comply with the multitude of documents referred to in Building Regulations including.
- AIRTIGHTNESS TESTING
- BACKGROUND VENTILATION (EXTENSIONS)
- BACKGROUND VENTILATION (NEW BUILD)
- BUILDING REGULATIONS PART A
- BUILDING REGULATIONS PART E July 2003
- BUILDING REGULATIONS PART G: SANITATION
- BUILDING REGULATIONS PART J
- BUILDING REGULATIONS PART L (EXTENSIONS)
- BUILDING REGULATIONS PART L (NEW BUILD)
- BUILDING REGULATIONS PART M 2015 (EXTENSIONS)
- BUILDING REGULATIONS PART M 2015 (NEW BUILD)
- BUILDING REGULATIONS PART P: ELECTRICAL SAFETY
- CERTIFICATIONS MULTI FUEL/SOLID FUEL
- ELECTRICAL WORK FOR EXTENSIONS AND ALTERATIONS
- ELECTRICS (EXTENSIONS)
- ELECTRICS (NEW BUILD)
- EXISTING SERVICES
- EXTRACTOR VENTILATION
- GENERAL NOTES
- HEATING SYSTEMS
- LIGHTING EFFICIENCY
- PROVISION OF INFORMATION
- RENOVATION OF EXISTING BUILDING
- SAP CALCULATIONS
- SITE PREPARATION
The notes can be placed directly onto your drawings or exported as a Word Document (.docx), Rich Text Format (.rtf), Plain Text (.txt) and Web Page (.htm).
To access the notes select the Building Regulations Notes button, found on the DRAWING & ANNOTATION tab of the ribbon
- Fixed an issue when selecting multiple blocks of text with different rotations.
- Improved functionality on the text editor. You can now save preset paragraphs of text which will be available in all drawings.
- Fixed architraves not being calculated for internal doors
- Fixed an issue with the cumulative total fields. When first dragging them onto the pivot table they displayed a cost of £0.00
- Updated product pricing. When opening existing projects you will asked if you want to apply these updated prices to your project or not.
- When saving a new project the suggested filename will use the first line of address if present.