This is a list of the major changes in this version of BuildingWorks. It contains new and improved features as well as issues that have been resolved.
All subscribers can download it from https://subscriptions.getbuildingworks.com/myaccount/downloads now.
- Ensure gables for 'Non estimated walls' appear in 3D.
- Fixed issue when setting extra items as supplied by Client/Subcontractor would delete the matching drawn item.
- Fixed error when symbol attached to extra item contained a space at the end of the name (excluding file extension).
- Fixed extra items being deleted when swapping a rate within an extra item.
- Allow zero values in several dimensions for the following foundation wizards:
- Brick outer skin cavity wall footing
- ICF cavity wall footing
- ICF wall footing with slips
- Stopped warning messages when updating a specification before any drawing has been loaded.
- Ensure the "Next" button is enabled on dimension wizards after adding or removing doors/windows/openings.
- Stopped the duration column in the estimate build programme from being hidden after having visited a build programme template in the library.
- Ensure units for provisional sums are correctly displayed in the quote if they are not set to item(s).
- Group by specification category: added custom sort mode and order as per the estimate dashboard.