This is a list of the major changes in this version of BuildingWorks. It contains new and improved features as well as issues that have been resolved.
- New context menu selection commands for walls:
- Select all walls on same level
- Select all walls of this specification
- Select all walls of this specification on same level
- Improvements to the drawing repair tool: Double line/line zero length check. Infinite double line check. Check for excessively large text.
- Allow roof pitches of between 5-15 degrees although it will show warning that tiles will not be suitable.
- Double line/line zero length check. Infinite double line check. Check for excessively large text.
- When using arrows keys to place a horizontal/vertical/angular construction line reset input mode to snap.
- Improved single and double lean to roofs so they work when the user clicks in the wrong orientation.
- Fixed an issue when switching the joist direction of a timber floor and then drawing that entity again.
- Ensure material changes in 3D Photo Realistic Artisan rendering plugin are saved between sessions.
- New feature allowing you to easily add comments to estimating calculators. These comments are only visible to you.
- Improved visibility of 'Is Completed' indicator. Previously this feature was only available in the estimating checker.
- Site strip - Messages about soil use now includes a list of quantities by estimating calculator & component.
Bill of Quantities
- Stopped summary totals from word wrapping when the numbers become large.
- New section of the quote for Assumptions and Omissions. Frequently used items can be saved to the library and added to the job easily.
- New section of the quote for Provisional Sums.
- The Terms & Conditions header in the quote can be set to a custom heading.
- Updated product pricing. When opening existing projects you will asked if you want to apply these updated prices to your project or not.